How CherryActive was born! It’s been eight years since John Carey’s painful episodes of gout led him to dump a successful career as a financing manager and start to build a successful cherry juice business that now uses 400 million cherries per annum and boasts professional football teams and Olympic squads amongst his customers! Who’s […]
Category Archive: News
High blood pressure? Drinking cherry juice is ‘as good as medication’, study claims Drinking cherry juice is as good as taking drugs at reducing blood pressure, researchers have found. People who drank 60ml of cherry concentrate, diluted with water, saw their blood pressure drop by 7 per cent within three hours. This was enough to slash […]
Montmorency cherries contains high level of Anthocyanins (powerful antioxidant and possess anti-inflammatory properties), Melatonin (potent antioxidant, also help to maintain restful sleep), Super Oxide Dismutase (powerful enzyme and cellular antioxidant), Flavonoid (antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties) and other antioxidant compounds.
- Nature’s Medicine for Sore Joints
- Kajian -‘People with Gout at Risk of Premature Death’
- Who’s the CherryMan?!
- 7 Reasons to Eat Montmorency Cherries
- Cherry for a good night sleep
- Drinking cherry juice may help with high blood pressure?
- Northumbria University – Montmorency Cherry Juice Research Summary
- CherryActive Smoothie
- Drinking cherry juice helps keep you young
- Antioxidants And Montmorency Cherries